Currently New Jersey needs to fill approximately 269,000 jobs in STEM-related fields.
Morris County College was recently awarded a Bridges to Baccalaureate (B2B) grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to support students from underrepresented backgrounds in their completion of Associate degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and transfer to four-year institutions.
Why Be B2B?
- Help to ensure your transfer to a 4 year college
- Undergraduate summer research opportunity with stipend
- Full semester research experience at CCM with stipend
- MATH BRIDGE: Improve math performance by utilizing the ALEKS online system
- Peer led team learning
- Cross-campus peer mentoring: GS-LSAMP-NNJ-B2B Cross-Campus Peer Mentee Information Packet
- Transfer seminar and research conference at Rutgers
- Workshops to improve your college success: see Upcoming B2B Events on left menu sidebar
Interested?Â Complete the B2B online application and get started today!
Dr. Teresa Birrer, B2B Site Coordinator
Assistant Professor of Biology, Department of Biology and Chemistry