The staff at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)┬áis tasked to support faculty and staff on their professional learning.┬á We provide support and resources regarding teaching (pedagogy and andragogy) and learning.┬á We also provide support and┬áresources on effective technology implementation into the classroom.┬á Below is our mission statement:
The mission of the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) at County College of Morris is to facilitate teaching-learning excellence and academic scholarship through:
- Fostering and supporting environments, strategies, and technologies to promote excellence in teaching and learning.
- Developing and facilitating workshops and programs to enhance teaching and learning processes.
- Supporting accessible course design and delivery in multiple learning modalities (tradition, online and hybrid) by applying the Universal Design for Learning guidelines.
- Helping to develop a culture of evidence-based practice to support teaching and learning.
- Encouraging and supporting professional development and faculty scholarship.
- Facilitating an atmosphere of collaboration, camaraderie, inclusiveness, diversity, and recognition of peer excellence.