The staff at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)Â is tasked to support faculty and staff on their professional learning.Â We provide support and resources regarding teaching (pedagogy and andragogy) and learning.Â We also provide support andÂ resources on effective technology implementation into the classroom.Â Below is our mission statement:
The mission of the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) at County College of Morris is to facilitate teaching-learning excellence and academic scholarship through:
- Fostering and supporting environments, strategies, and technologies to promote excellence in teaching and learning.
- Developing and facilitating workshops and programs to enhance teaching and learning processes.
- Supporting accessible course design and delivery in multiple learning modalities (traditional, online, and hybrid)
by applying the Universal Design for Learning guidelines.
- Helping to develop a culture of evidence-based practice to support teaching and learning.
- Encouraging and supporting professional development and faculty scholarship.
- Facilitating an atmosphere of collaboration, camaraderie, inclusiveness, diversity, and recognition of peer excellence.