This program teaches supply chain from â€śend-to-end,â€ť encompassing the concepts and processes necessary for all supply chain professionals to understand, regardless of industry.
- Developing the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Reverse Logistics
- Comply with Standards, Regulations and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze and Improve the Supply Chain
Classroom sessions meet online weekly on Wednesdays from 7 â€“ 9 p.m. (EST).
What You Will Receive
- Online participants will receive course materials in advance, via U.S. Postal Service
- Access to comprehensive online learning management systems including course tools, videos, case studies, quizzes and sample exams
Windows: Microsoft Edge 42 or later; Firefox 61 or later; Chrome 68 or later.
Mac: Safari 12 or later; Firefox 61 or later; Chrome 68 or later.
Phones and Tablets: Apple iOS 11 or later; Android 6 or later; Chrome 68 or later
Cost is $2,295. You must register by February 24, 2020, using Course Code # 28422.
For more information, contact Beth Rodgers, Associate Director of Workforce Development, at email@example.com.