Registration closes one week before class starts. Be sure to register by the due date!
How to Register for Workforce Development Non-Credit Courses
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING FOR WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT NON-CREDIT COURSES ONLINE:
As of June 2021, The Center for Workforce Development is using a brand new registration system called ‘Elevate.’Â If you are a returning student, please be aware that this new system did not carry over your information from the previous system (WebAdvisor) so you will have to begin by signing in as a New User. Follow the instructions on the landing page and provide your information as requested.
There are two methods for registering for courses with Elevate:
- Register for one course at a time
- Register for multiple courses at once.
Register for one course at a time:
From our website, each course description will have a unique registration link at the end. When you click on the link, it will take you to Elevate where that class will be automatically added to your shopping cart. Register and pay for that class by following the prompts.
Register for multiple courses at once:
Rather than clicking on the individual registration button for a course, go to the course catalog instead at https://us-elevate.elluciancloud.com/app/ccm/f?p=WEB_CATALOGUE:HOME::::RP,1::#top
Here you can select multiple courses from a list and add them all to your shopping cart. Register and pay for all by following the prompts.
We hope that you’ll find this new system to be easier to use. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems, or to provide feedback that will help us improve the system.
Please note: Online registration should be completed one week prior to the first class. Late registration may be accepted up through the start date.
How to register in person:
- Visit the Office of Records and Registration in the Student Community Center at the County College of Morris (Park in Lot 6–get a Visitor’s Pass from the Public Safety Office located in Lot 10).
- Records and Registration summer hours: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Fill out a registration form at Records & Registration. Know the course number for the class you wish to take.
- Payment is due in full upon registration. Pay with cash or check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Instructions for registering by mail:
- Cut out the registration form from the paper schedule mailed to residents, OR print registration form here.
- Fill out information requested on the form.
- Enclose check or Money Order payable to ‘County College of Morris’ for total fee. Do not mail cash.
- You will not receive a confirmation if you register by mail.
- Mail completed registration form and payment to: County College of Morris, Records & Registration, 214 Center Grove Rd., Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
Need to change your profile information? Registering for a course will NOT update your information on file. Unfortunately, the online system cannot automatically update changes in your name, address, phone numbers, or email addresses.
If you have any changes since you last registered, you will need to fill out a ‘Change of Information Form.’Â This is the only way to make sure thatÂ CCM offices will contact you at the correct address or phone number. Please make sure that your information is up-to-date so that you will be notified in case of course cancellation or changes, and that you receive any requested certificates and transcripts.
Mail the completed form to: County College of Morris, Records & Registration, 214 Center Grove Rd., Randolph, NJ 07869-2086