How to Register for Workforce Development Courses*
Instructions for registering online:
- Click on REGISTER HERE button or go directly to https://webadvisor.ccm.edu
- Click on top right gold box – Continuing Education (non-credit).
- Under registration title – click on Register and Pay for continuing education classes (non-credit).
- Just fill in 5-digit course code number and click submit.
- Check the box for the course for which you are registering – click submit.
- Enter information requested on each page – click submit.
- Enter credit card information (no spaces or dashes). Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Please verify your email address. Confirmation of payment will be sent to this address.
- Click submit and print confirmation page.
Please note: Online registration should be completed three business days prior to the first class. Late registration may be accepted up through the start date.
A Social Security Number is required for online registration and/or continuing education tax reporting. If you don’t have a Social Security number, you will need to register in person at Records & Registration in the Student Community Center.
if you need assistance with online registration, please call (973) 328-5187. For technical assistance with web registration, contact the CCM Solutions Center at (973) 328-5600 Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
How to register in person:
- Visit the Office of Records and Registration in the Student Community Center at the County College of Morris (Park in Lot 6–get a Visitor’s Pass from the Public Safety Office located in Lot 10).
- Records and Registration hours: Monday and Thursday 8:30 a.m.-6:15 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Fill out a registration form at Records & Registration. Know the 5-digit course code for the class you wish to take.
- Payment is due in full upon registration. Pay with cash or by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Instructions for registering by mail:
- Cut out the registration form from the paper schedule mailed to residents, OR print registration form from our website www.ccm.edu/workforce (see side menu).
- Fill out information requested on the form.
- Enclose check or Money Order payable to ‘County College of Morris’ for total fee. Do not mail cash.
- You will not receive a confirmation if you register by mail.
- Mail completed registration form and payment to: County College of Morris, Records & Registration, 214 Center Grove Rd., Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
Seats are limited, so be sure to register early. Courses are for those 18 years of age or older, or as otherwise stated in the course description.
Need to change your profile information? Registering for a course will NOT update your information on file. Unfortunately, the online system cannot automatically update changes in your name, address, phone numbers, or email addresses.
If you have any changes since you last registered, you will need to fill out a ‘Change of Information Form.’ This is the only way to make sure that CCM offices will contact you at the correct address or phone number. Please make sure that your information is up-to-date so that you will be notified in case of course cancellation or changes, and that you receive any requested certificates and transcripts.
Mail the completed form to: County College of Morris, Records & Registration, 214 Center Grove Rd., Randolph, NJ 07869-2086
*These instructions are for all Workforce Development courses EXCEPT for grant-supported classes. Grant-supported classes have their own registration process which is noted on that page.