Welcome New Employees and Volunteers!
Prior to you first day of employment at the college, we ask that you review and complete the necessary paperwork required for employment.Â Please select the appropriate category based on your position.Â If you have questions, please contact one of the following members of HR:
- Karyn Norberg – for benefits related questions – email@example.com
- Lori Sanchez – for questions related to employment paperwork – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica Lewis – for questions related to adjunct paperwork – email@example.com
The completed documents should be downloaded and forwarded to: CCMnewhire@ccm.edu .Â After completing the paperwork below, please read the Policies and Programs & Notices below.Â You will be asked to verify you have done so on the Acknowledgement sheet.Â We look forward to seeing you on your first day of employment.Â Welcome!
All New Employees
The following forms are for all onboarding employees:
- I-9 form
- NJ Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Employee Data Record Questionnaire
- Pension Questionnaire
- NJ Pre-employment Workers’ Rights Notice
- Reporting Outside Employment
- Employment Background Authorization Check
- Request for Employment Information
- Parking Decal Registration
- CCM Employee Id Card
- Direct Deposit Form
- Gender Equity Notice
- Acknowledgement Receipt of Required Programs, Policies & Notices
After completing the required documentation above, please follow the links to the Policies and Notices Pages shown below.
For the Policies page, please click on this link:Â CCM Policies for New Employees
For the Programs and Notices page, please click on this link: CCM Programs & Notices for New Employees