Students who wish to receive accommodations for their classes must submit a request each semester for a set of accommodation memos to be created. You must be registered with our office by submitting a Accesibility Services application and the appropriate documentation. If you have already completed this process, you do not need to apply again for services, but you must submit the Accommodation Letter Request Form.   You may either complete this form and submit it by e-mail to or submit it in person to the Accessibility Services Office in LRC 105.