At CCM, we understand the financial impact of a college education is a large undertaking. To help plan accordingly, we wanted to provide the following information.
How much will college cost?
CCM is one of the best bargains in town! With that said however, we understand every penny counts. Please click here to access our tuition and fee information. In addition, here is a worksheet to help determine the costs before registration. Once registered, the studentâ€™s invoice is available online via their personal Titans Direct account.
When do I have to pay for my classes?
Each term has a specific due date as advertised on our web page, under important financial dates. Full payment must be posted to the studentâ€™s account by midnight on this date.Â *Any new registrations or additions to an existing schedule after the payment due date must be paid that day to avoid a late fee or deletion. Always check your account on Titans Direct after any registration.
What forms of payment does the College accept?
We accept payment by cash, check/money order, MasterCard/Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards, and Debit Cards with MasterCard or Visa logos. Payment online MUST be made in full with one card or one check. To pay in full with multiple payment forms, you need to do so in person. Payment can be made by:
- Online using a listed credit or debit card. (Note: Debit cards may have a daily limit)
- Check or money order mailed to CCM Bursar Office, 214 Center Grove Road, Randolph, NJ 07869. Please include your student CCM ID number.
- In-person at the Bursar Office in the Student Community Center, room SCC225. All forms of payment are accepted in person.
What will happen if payment is not made by the Due Date?
A late fee will be assessed if full payment is not made by the due date. If a balance remains on a studentâ€™s account, the college also has the option to delete the studentâ€™s schedule resulting in additional fees being assessed to the studentâ€™s account.
When do I have to pay for my classes if I register or change my schedule after the Due Date?
Once the due date has passed, payment of any open balance is due immediately, and may be subject to an additional late fee if the balance remains unsatisfied.
Does CCM offer a payment plan?
In order to keep costs low, we do not offer a payment plan. Full payment must be made or payment assistance must be in place by the due date.
Do I have to pay if I applied for Financial Aid but it does not show on my Titans Direct account yet?
Yes, the college requires payment in full if a studentâ€™s financial aid package is not awarded by the Due Date.
How do I know if my Financial Aid is available to be applied towards my balance?
If the aid is available to be applied towards a balance due, an amount will be reflected on the students Titans Direct account, under â€śStudent Financeâ€ť. If the amount is not reflected and/or the amount is not enough to cover the amount due, then the balance due must be paid by the due date to avoid any additional fees.
I received a late fee, will CCM waive it for me?
Late fees are NOT waived unless it was a college error that caused a student to receive the late fee. Personal errors or time management issues are not college errors. Please be sure to check our Tuition and Fees pages to ensure your payments are received timely and to avoid any additional fees. Should you feel you experienced a college error, please make a request in writing to email@example.com.
What will happen if I do not pay off my student account balance for a previous semester?
When your bill is not paid in full, we may place your account balance with a third party collection agency. You would be notified a few weeks prior to sending your account to collections. We would mail you a letter informing you of our collections efforts. The collection agency can report outstanding balances to the Credit Bureau. We do not pass on collection agency costs to the student, so you only have to repay the balance to the college. Should these efforts not satisfy the balance, as a public entity and as a last effort, we are authorized to submit for relief to the state of New Jersey to attach potential income to settle the balance due.
How do I reinstate into a class I was dropped from?
- You will first need to obtain a Reinstate form from the Office of Records and Registration. This form can also be found through their page on CCMâ€™s website under â€śDownloadable Formsâ€ť.
- After you fill out this form, you will need an approval signature from the Division of Student Development & Enrollment Manager.
- When the form is COMPLETE, you will then bring it to the Bursar Office and make payment for the class(es) you are reinstating into. Additional service fee(s), a late fee and a reinstate fee will be assessed at this time.
- Return to the Office of Records and Registration with the paid Reinstate form to have your classes reinstated/ added back to your transcript.
- Finally, return to the Bursar Office to verify your account is clear.