Important Notice Regarding ACH Direct Deposit Refunds
Dear Valued Student
County College of Morris (CCM) is happy to announce the transitioning from paper refund checks to electronic ACH direct deposit refunds paid directly to your bank account! To take advantage of this fast, safe, and secure method of payment, we encourage you to take a few minutes to complete the authorization and enrollment form on the next page.
CCM, in agreement with Federal Student Financial Aid regulations, strongly encourages the use of electronic refunds via Automated Clearing House (ACH) funds transfer.
Benefits of ACH direct deposit refunds include:
- Faster payment â€“ quicker access to your money!
- Eliminates the possibility of a lost/stolen check.
- Saves time and the gas it takes to drive to and from your financial institution / bank to deposit or cash a check.
- Reduces paper use by eliminating the need to print and mail a check.
- Supports County College of Morrisâ€™s commitment to practice and promote sustainability!
To ensure that accounts are properly credited during our transition, paper copies of the E-Refund form and a voided bank check (or appropriate direct deposit form), MUST be mailed or handed in person to the Bursarâ€™s Office.
**Electronic submissions of this form are not accepted at this time, therefore, please do not email this form**
Remittance information will be emailed to you when the ACH direct deposit refund has been initiated.