Student Aide and Work-Study Programs
County College of Morris provides opportunities for employment to its students as one form of financial assistance to help them meet their educational expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
-Page one is your contact information and interests.
-Page two is your availability.
2. Watch your email for a reply from our office.
3. Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
- No travel time between school and work.
- Opportunities to make campus connections.
- A valuable addition to your resume.
- Current students enrolled at CCM for at least three credits are eligible.
- Students under the age of 18 must be able to provide completed working papers available from the guidance office of their high school or a local high school.
- Students interested in working in the summer (after July 1) must be registered for at least three credits for the fall semester.
- A work-study award may be a condition of eligibility for some positions.Â Complete your Federal Financial Aid application (FAFSA) early.
Positions on campus are minimum wage, currently $13/hr.
Hours vary based on department needs, studentsâ€™ availability, and funding.Â When classes are in session, students can work up to 19.5 hours per week.
These jobs will be updated regularly.
- Accessibility Services Department – Notetaker – Watch our video about the job and how to apply.
- Admissions – Tour Guide
- *Learning Resource Center – Library & Archives Aide
- *Athletics – Fitness Center / Home Game Assistants
* Work-study award required.
- Work-study recipients are also encouraged to consider off-campus employment in non-profit community service organizations.Â Let us know if you are interested in working off-campus.
You will receive instructions on completing timesheets from Human Resources as part of the hiring process.Â Timesheets are to be completed online through TitansDirect by 8pm on Thursday of the payroll cycle.