County College of Morris offers employment opportunities to its students as one form of financial assistance to help them meet their educational expenses.
WHAT KINDS OF POSITIONS ARE THERE?
Positions can be on-campus in a variety of departments, or off campus at local public agencies or private nonprofit organizations in the public interest.
- Current students enrolled at CCM for at least three credits are eligible.
- A work-study award is a condition of eligibility for most positions. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) early.
- Students under the age of 18 must be able to provide completed working papers available from the guidance office of their high school or a local high school.
- Students interested in working in the summer (after July 1) must be registered for at least three credits for the fall semester.
HOW TO APPLY
2. Watch your email for a reply from our office.
3. Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
Positions on campus are minimum wage, currently $13/hr.Â Off campus positions may offer a higher wage.
Hours vary based on location, studentsâ€™ availability, and funding.Â When classes are in session, students can work up to 19.5 hours per week.
You will receive instructions on completing timesheets from Human Resources as part of the hiring process.Â Timesheets are to be completed online through TitansDirect by 8pm on Thursday of the payroll cycle.