To Schedule Science Center Tutorial Sessions
All students taking Biology and Chemistry classes are welcome to attend tutorial sessions to ask questions about course material they do not quite understand, to get help with study skills and to review assignments. The center is located in DeMare Hall 156 and offers appointments up to seven days in advance and same day appointments depending on tutor availability.
- Scroll down to â€œClick here to schedule an appointment.”Â This is the registration / login home page.
- If you are a first time user, you need to register before using the center. Complete all information then click on Submit. Then click on Click here to proceed to the login page.
- Login using your email account.
- Select Session (Use drop down menu) under Appointment Locator heading. Click on your session. Then select and click on a tutorâ€™s name or no preference.
- Select and click on the calendar date you wish to schedule for. (Note: White space indicates date is available while a Gray space indicates date is not available).
- Now look to the right side of the screen and click on (only once) the time available.
(Note: White space indicates the specific time is available). On the right side of the screen, you will now see the selected appointment information. After verification, click on Finalize Appointment. You can print it out. Scroll down and you can view all your scheduled appointments. You can even cancel and reschedule a new date/time in the scheduling system. LOG OUT when you are done.