NOTICE: No appointments between Thanksgiving break and December 13. Curbside pickup and online services will still be available! The Library building will reopen for appointments on December 14.
IN-PERSON VISITS BY APPOINTMENT: 90-minute appointments available for CCM students, staff, and faculty, once per day. RESERVE NOW.
CURBSIDE MATERIALS PICKUP AND RETURN: Pick up or return your books and DVD’s at the curbside pick up hutch and book drop at this location between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 11:00 P.M..
Search Library Collections:
- Books, Ebooks, Audio, Video and More
- Articles & Databases
- Request Articles, Books, and Other Materials from Other Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- Help Guides to Subjects
- Library Information & Services
Need Help? Ask a Librarian:
- For help finding online resources in your subject: LRCRef@ccm.edu
- To schedule an online instruction session: Faculty Instruction Request Form