Tutoring Center is open during¬†the summer. Summer terms begin Monday, 5/21. Visit our site often or stop by the Center to check hours and available tutoring subjects, as these may vary. See appointment links below to schedule a tutoring session.
The Tutoring Center provides CCM students with an array of FREE academic enrichment services that are guaranteed to enhance their collegiate experience. The Math, Writing and Science Centers are equipped with peer and faculty tutors that will contribute to student’s academic development in a variety of subject areas.
- Assistance with all types of writing assignments and mechanics of writing in any course – Faculty tutors only
- Assistance with various types of math and science course assignments/problems – Faculty and peer tutors
- Assistance with requests for tutoring in other subjects¬†(ESL, Accounting, Criminal Justice & Others)
- Academic workshops
- Quiet place to study and computer access to do work
If you wish you schedule an appointment, select one of the following:
Science Tutor Scheduling¬†(Summer)
Writing/English Tutor Scheduling¬†(Summer)
You can¬†contact the Tutoring Center directly in-person, by phone, or by clicking here for information on tutoring requests and appointments in other subject areas. ¬†Some academic departments may coordinate¬†their own peer tutoring,¬†so make sure you check with your professors as well.
Benefits of Tutoring:
- Enhances your academic skills
- Strengthens your course content knowledge
- Motivates you to do better in your classes
- Improves your attitude towards your academics
- Improves course performance
- Gives you an opportunity to sit down one-on-one with experienced CCM faculty and/or peer tutors
Location – DeMare Hall, Room¬†156
Phone – (973) 328-5367
Hours of Operation
Mondays – Thursdays – 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Fridays – 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Summer – Check with Center for summer hours and available subjects for tutoring, as these will vary.