Spring 2021 – The Tutoring Center will be offering web conference tutoring via WebEx in a variety of other subjects (these do change by semester, so check often – see list below). Other Subjects Tutoring (as requested) is available in subjects such as:
- Information Technology/Web
- Accounting (you can schedule directly thru our Math Center – Click Here )
- Computer Science,¬†¬†Data Structures & Algorithms, & Internet & Web Page Design (you can schedule directly thru our Math Center – Click Here )
- Speech ( write/organize speeches in any subject/course. You can schedule directly thru our Writing Center – Click Here ).
- MUSIC – Tutoring w/ Dr. Gradone – Virtual Walk-in – Tuesdays 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/j/97440870228¬†Meeting ID: 974 4087 0228**If students are not available on that date/time, they can also meet with Dr. Gradone during his office hours on Mondays 11:00 a.m. ‚Äď 12:30 p.m. or on Tuesdays at 3:30 ‚Äď 5:00 p.m via Zoom:https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/j/98977139386 ¬†Meeting ID: 989 7713 9386
- Photography Tutoring w/Professor Schwartz –¬† Virtual Walk-Ins Wednesdays:
- Art History/Design – Tutoring w/Dr. Sahotsky – Virtual Walk-Ins Wednesdays ¬†12:05 – 1:45 PM
https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/j/99707592314?pwd=Y1pLTG1sVjFkckg3SDNZQTA3TERidz09 PASSWORD – ART+DESIGN
Graphic Design w/Professor Longo – Virtual Walk-Ins Wednesdays –¬†5:30-7:15PM
**As a reminder, the Tutoring Center offers also offers CCM students FREE 24/7 online tutoring in over 150 different subjects via Smarthinking. CCM students can access this through our Blackboard course – Tutoring Center: Math, Writing & Science.
Any questions, contact the Tutoring Center via email at email@example.com or by phone, 973-328-5367.