Due to COVID-19 The Tutoring Center is operating remotely, if you need assistance, email us at email@example.com or call 973-328-5367. FALL 2020 tutoring begins on 9/15/2020.
FOR FALL 2020 – The Center will be offering web conference tutoring via WebEx in a variety of other subjects (these do change by semester, so check often – see list below).
If you want to make an appointment now ‚Äď Math/Acct./Physics/Econ./ Tutor Scheduling¬†
**As a reminder, the Tutoring Center offers also offers CCM students FREE 24/7 online tutoring in over 150 different subjects via Smarthinking. CCM students can access this through our Blackboard course – Tutoring Center: Math, Writing & Science.
- Information Technology/Web
- Accounting (you can schedule directly thru our Math Center – Click Here )
- Speech ( one-on-one sessions – write/organize speeches is available. You can schedule directly thru our Writing Center – Click Here ).
- Music – Fall 2020Music Tutoring w/ Dr. Gradone – Open – Walk-ins!¬†
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Tuesdays 12:30-1:30 pm ¬†–¬†Join Zoom Meeting¬†https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/j/91803973685
Meeting ID: 918 0397 3685
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Fridays 11:30-12:30 pm¬†–¬†Join Zoom Meeting –¬†https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/j/99877291951
Meeting ID: 998 7729 1951
If you need assistance with these or other areas of study, contact the Tutoring Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 973-328-5367.
- Photography Tutoring w/Professor Schwartz – Wednesdays!
9:40-11:00am via ZOOM
Zoom ID: 948 3323 8813
2-3 PM via ZOOM
Zoom ID:948 3323 8813
- Art Tutoring & Open Lab w/Professor Allen
Open Lab/Art Tutoring¬† – Mondays
ID: 916 9000 5182
Open Lab/Art Tutoring ‚Äď Wednesdays
ID:916 9000 5182
- Art History/Design Tutoring w/Dr. Sahotsky¬†– WednesdaysFrom 3:20 PM to 5:00 PM
Meeting number: 173 626 2881 /¬†Password: ART+DESIGN