- Languages (Spanish tutoring available.You can schedule directly thru our Writing Center – Click Here )
- Information Technology/Web (Peer group tutoring sessions are available within these majors. Click here for schedule & location of weekly group tutoring sessions ) In addition – click here for information on CSI tutoring & computer operations basics all available through the IT department).
- Art History/Design – (Various subjects available. Fall ’18 – walk-ins on Wednesdays from 12:30 pm – 2:45 pm – no appointment needed, just stop by Center).
- Accounting (you can schedule directly thru our Math Center – Click Here )
- Speech ( group sessions – practice/deliver speeches and one-on-one sessions – write/organize speeches is available. You can schedule directly thru our Writing Center – Click Here ).
- Music – Basic Musicianship, Music Theory I, II, III, & IV, American Music, World Music & Culture, Jazz History and Styles, Rock History & Culture, Aural Comprehension, Music History and Literature to 1750 and from 1750, Enjoyment of Music, and Contemporary Music: 20th – 21st Century.
- ESL – Stop by the Center – DH 156 to schedule an appointment.
If you need assistance with these or other areas of study, contact the Tutoring Center in person – DH 156 – or by phone, 973-328-5367.
Impromptu Walk-In appointments are also available in the Math and Writing Centers during the academic year on a daily basis. Stop by to sign up, no appointment necessary!