Accessibility Services New Student Orientation Fall 2022
Accessibility Services is invitingÂ newÂ students to join us for a 30 minute orientation session. We will be offering several dates and times where we will discuss Accessibility Services procedures and how to navigate Titanâ€™s AIM. There is no RSVP required, please choose the date that best fits your schedule. Each session will cover the same information.Â
Please note: this meeting will only cover processes related to Accessibility Services. You will be invited separately to a new student orientation hosted by Campus Life, which will include a campus tour and introduction to several offices and resources on campus.Â
Our information sessions will be held inÂ LRC 107.Â
Dates and Times:Â
- Thursday, August 4thÂ at 12:00pm
- Thursday, August 11thÂ at 4:00pm
- Tuesday, August 16thÂ at 1:00pm
- To apply for Accessibility Services please Click Here & Login to the Application Using Your CCM Credentials. If you do not have a CCM email address yet, Click Here to Complete the Application.
- To request Accommodation Letters (current students only) Click Here
- To Login to the Online Access Portal (current students only) Click Here & Login Using Your CCM Credentials
The office of Accessibility Services works to both determine and document through an interactive collaborative intake process with the qualifying student, which reasonable accommodations may be appropriate for the student to utilize in their classes. Accommodations are designed to meet the needs of an individual student with a disability to provide equal access to college classes and services. Students receive services and accommodations while completing regular course offerings, and all students are held to the same academic standards of the college. Accommodations are granted in accordance with the policies underlying Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and ADA Amended Acts (ADAAA) of 2010.
For answers to general questions, to review documentation, or to schedule an intake meeting, please send an email to ASO@ccm.edu or call 973-328-5284. A member of the ASO staff will get back to you as soon as possible.Â