HOW TO SEND ACCOMMODATIONS
Students who wish to utilize their accommodations in their classes must submit an accommodation request each semester through Titan’s AIM.Â Please register with the office by submitting an Accessibility Services application and the appropriate documentation before requesting accommodation letters. If you have already completed this process, you do not need to reapply for services.
*Accommodation notices can be requested 2 weeks before the start of each semester. New student applications can be submitted any time.
Please review your accommodations carefully as the system may not have carried everything over. You can review your accommodations by selecting “My Eligibility”
You can select the classes that you’d like to request accommodations for on “My Dashboard” or “List Accommodations.”
- Step 1: Select the class(es) you’d like to request accommodations and then click on “Step 2 – Continue to Customize Your Accommodations.”
- Step 2: Select the accommodations you’d like to request for each of your classes.
- Step 3: Submit your accommodation request
If you have trouble logging in, please contact us at ASO@ccm.edu
How to Send Accommodations
The following tutorials do not apply to all students. These accommodations would have been discussed in the individualized intake meeting process.
HOW TO REQUEST BOOKS IN ALTERNATIVE FORMAT
Navigate to the Alternative Formats link.
- Step 1: Complete the Reading Materials form.
- Select your class
- Fill in the reading material title, ISBN number, publisher, author and edition number.
- Step 2: Submit your request.
- Step 3: Navigate back to Alternative Formats link and upload your receipt in the File Information form.
How to Request Books in Alternative Format
HOW TO REQUEST NOTETAKERS
Navigate to the Notetaking Services link.
- Step 1: Confirm your request for a notetaker by clicking on the Confirm Now link.