In order to use your veteran educational benefits at CCM you must first be admitted to the college as a matriculated (degree-seeking) student in an approved program of study.
CCM’s application is online. There is a non-refundable application fee of $30.00 due when the application is submitted. You may also file an application is person in the Admissions Office which is located in the Student Community Center (SCC 212).Â The phone number is 973-328-5100.
- Complete a CCM application
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED scores.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test after receiving acceptance letter.
- Complete a CCM application.
- Submit an official college transcript from all colleges attended.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test, if required (determined in letter of acceptance).
Credit for military experience may be applicable.Â The VA requires you to submit a copy of your military transcript to determine if transfer credits apply.Â Contact the Office of Records and Registration at 973-328-5200 for more information.