Career Services for Graduates
Now that you’ve graduated, or are about to… let us help you look for a job.
As a CCM graduate, you can take advantage of CCM’s Career Services now and into the future.Â Our services are provided at no charge to support CCM graduates and near-graduates in the job search. Understanding the diverse needs of our graduate population, Career Services offers flexible modes of service delivery and hours that include two evenings per week. Office hours and contact information are posted at the bottom of this page.
- Optimal Resume – This builder combines expert advice, high-quality samples and actionable job market information to help create focused, targeted resumes for every job opportunity. Use the integrated O*NET database to target resumes for specific opportunities. Access code for graduates: world.
- Skills First (Interviewing) – Over 900 occupation-specific interviews as well as nearly 2 dozen interview types (such as behavioral or the â€˜elevator pitchâ€™). There are also 100 hours of professional video coaching.
- Candid Career – Candid Career offers career information and advice on getting hired through hundreds of video interviews sorted by industries, career titles and college majors. Students can learn from professionals what it is like to do their jobs and how they got into their field.
- Career Concourse – Explore job requirements, earnings, and local opportunities. Browse career clusters that fit your background or interests. Data specific to Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
- What Can IÂ Do With This Major?Â – Connect majors to careers, learn about the types of employers that hire people with each major,Â becoming aÂ more marketable candidate, and more.Â A University of Tennessee sponsored site.
- Try the interest profiler at MyNextMove.org.Â It can help you find out what your interests are, how they relate to the world of work, and what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Employment Resources
- Check out our Alumni Relations office for more benefits of being a CCM Alumni!
- Upgrade your skills through CCMâ€™s Career and Professional Programs continuing professional education programs.
Office Hours and Location
Student Community Center, SCC 118
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|