Job Search Assistance for CCM Graduates
The Office of Career Services offers a variety of services to support CCM graduates in the job search.Â Understanding the needs of our graduate population, Career Services offers flexible modes of service delivery and hours that include two evenings per week.
RESUME / ONLINE PROFILE / COVER LETTER ASSISTANCE
- Individual assistance:Â If you have a resume, cover letter, or profile content you would like reviewed by an office professional, you may send content via email or call 973-328-5245 to make an appointment for a virtual or in-person visit.Â Office hours are below.
- Online:Â A college-sponsored web-based system, OptimalResume, which provides prompts and suggestions while you create your resume.Â See all our online options.
- Print publications:Â How to Write a Great Resume and How to Write a Better Cover Letter, Dahlstrom publications, andÂ The Resume, a CCM publication, are availableÂ in the Office of Career Services.
- Individual assistance:Â A face-to-face practice interview is available by appointment.Â Call 973-328-5245 to make an appointment for a virtual or in-person visit.Â Office hours are below.
- Online:Â SkillsFirst, an interactive online system to practice your interviewing skills, is available to CCM students and alumni. You can record, save, and play back practice interviews, as well as get tips on how to answer interview questions. Access code for alumni: world.Â See all our online options.
- Print publications:Â Questions to Expect During a Job Interview, a Dahlstrom publication, and The Interview, a CCM publication, are available in the Office of Career Services.
AÂ job search consultation with a counselor is available on an appointment basis to assist graduates with job search strategies and individual employment concerns.Â Please call our office at 973-328-5245 to make an appointment.
Employers provideÂ theÂ Office ofÂ Career ServicesÂ withÂ information about available job opportunities for CCM graduates. Log on and start your search today!
Office Hours and Location
Student Community Center, SCC 118
|Monday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|