Who is My Academic Advisor?
- Students pursuing a degree and/or certificate are assigned to Faculty Advisor/s (from their Academic Majors/Disciplines). InÂ Â Â Â Â addition, first year students are assigned to a Student Success Specialist (SSS) from The Academic Success Center.
- If you are Visiting or Non-Matriculated student (not seeking a degree/certificate), you are assigned to a Counselor in theÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Counseling and Wellness Center (CWC) should you need academic advisement.
Summer Office Hours
If you are a CURRENT/RETURNING student, please click on the link of the academic school of your major to see the summer office hour schedule for faculty advisor/s.
- Office hour schedules are updated continuously throughout the summer, so check this link often.
- Please email or call the phone numbers listed for the advisors on these schedules before coming to campus, as advisors are conducting meetings in-person, virtually and by phone.
- If an advisor is not available in your major for a current day/time, please reach out to the respective Department Administrative Assistant.
School of Liberal Arts, Dean, Nieves Gruneiro, 973-328-5400
- Art and Design, Early Childhood & Teacher Ed, Comm, ESL, Music & Dance and Human Services (and other related majors)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Majors
School of Health Professions and Natural Sciences, Dean, Maria Isaza, 973-328-5340
School of Business, Mathematics, Engineering and Technologies, Interim Dean, Dr. Melissa Kasmin, 973-328-5723
If you are a first year student, you are also assigned to a Student Success Specialist (SSS) fromÂ The Academic Success Center (TASC).Â If you have difficulty connecting with your faculty advisor/s, you may contact The Academic Success Center.