Who is My Academic Advisor?

  • Students pursuing a degree and/or certificate are assigned to Faculty Advisor/s (from their Academic Majors/Disciplines). In          addition, first year students are assigned to a Student Success Specialist (SSS) from The Academic Success Center.
  • If you are Visiting or Non-Matriculated student (not seeking a degree/certificate), you are assigned to a Counselor in the Office        of Counseling and Student Success should you need academic advisement.


Use the drop-down list below to select your major and find your advisor. In addition, you may access the staff directory for faculty office hours.